Thursday, April 8, 2010



A Day and a Life of a Teenage Hobo

dear Jan,

Nothing to eat only a bit of stale bread nothing can curve this hunger of me. I have been hopping as many trains as i can and still no work 100 miles and nothing. i am liping over this sad ground with no cruches to hold me up. When i lef my home in Tennice I brought nothing with me, but my art supplies. Wicht saves my hunger from getting wores if i draw a pic of someone it earns me tow dimes. Barly enoghf to buy bread and milk. No famlily wants a hobo at thire door, so i try not to beg for food. Soon i will be with you in your house hold door and no loger will be a hobo thanks for your kinednes.

your greatfull nefew, PigeonEater tyrone

http://downwiththeinternet.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/hobo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment