Thursday, April 1, 2010

I took this pic of a single family of hobos with 6 children,a grandmother, mother,father, and aunt the father on the left is distressed,his family is hungry there are some smiles, but they are forced apone them. The Okies live in a tent and, the ground is often wet, they have to sleep on hard ground," at first I would wake up stiff from sleeping on the hard ground, but I soon got use to it.'' states the Aunt Lila. "there seems that there is no way out of this deviating time for my family. I came from a long line of farmers we where productive, and respected in the community , but when the dust bull came it dyed up all my crops slowly we went out of business. I could not pay the rent so we eventually lost our home with no where to go we packed up our stuff, and left Oklahoma." explains the father. google images exit78.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/eyes-of.Copyright © 2007–2010
WordPress Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment